Job Type: Work-from-home; Temporary Salary: $2500 / Month
Time Commitment: 7 months; Part-time to Full-time
Provides administrative and entry-level communications/marketing support to the Chief Enrollment Officer and Manager of Sales and Marketing.
- Provide excellent sales support via telephone (outbound and inbound calls), live chat and responding to email (50%)
- Gather data from weekly online marketing campaigns for direct reporting to sales teams including exporting/importing reports from a CRM and execute brochure mailings using outside vendors (30%)
- Registration System Customer Support, phone registrations and scholarship systems (10%)
- Assist and execute digital marketing campaigns using social media or newsletter (5%)
Other Duties: (less than 5%)
- Make minor routine updates to the company website
- Assist in writing copy for use across multiple platforms, including blog, website, newsletter print publications and social media
- Research partnership opportunities to grow enrollment and increase sales for the company
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree considered for the right candidate
- Excellent phone skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work on a Mac operating system and Windows
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and Google Drive experience
- Zoho or other CRM experience is a plus
- MailChimp experience is a plus
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Some office assistant and/or customer service experience preferred
About Blueprint Summer Programs
Our company offers personal, innovative, and fun pre-college summer programs for students entering grades 9 - 12 students. Here's what they get to do:
- Experience college life and immerse themselves in inspiring and meaningful courses.
- Live in residence halls on-campus with other students from around the country.
- Get Ready For College - with our proprietary college prep curriculum.
- Road trips! Travel to big cities, famous landmarks and popular attractions.
This description should not be construed to contain every function or responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as assigned.